Daily Concepts Konjac Sponge
Konjac is a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from the “Konnyaku potato”. The konjac sponge has long been used as a beauty treatment, as it is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for a thorough cleansing.
Daily Concept's Konjac Sponges contain no preservatives, no sulphates, and no phthalates.
- 100% natural, Konjac Root.
- Preservative free.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Clinically and allergy tested.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Cruelty free.
- Functional packaging (suction cup included).
- Rinse the Konjac sponge in warm water before each use.
- Apply cleanser or use alone to gently massage skin in circular motion.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly, squeeze out water and hang to dry in well-ventilated area.
- Use twice daily; recommended morning and night.